The Home Doctor is the Practical Medicine for Every Household. This is the only book you need when help is not on the way.
The Home Doctor – Practical Medicine for Every Household – is a 304 page doctor written and approved guide on how to manage most health situations when help is not on the way.
About Dr. Maybell Nieves:
Dr. Maybell Nieves – head surgeon of the Unit of Breast Pathology and general surgeon at Caracas University Hospital in Venezuela, with over 10 years of experience in the operating room. She studied at the prestigious European Institute of Oncology in Milan, Italy.
Dr. Maybell is known for developing new, ingenious methods of treating patients after Venezuela’s economy collapsed and hospitals and pharmacies ran out of medicines, supplies, electricity and running water.
The methods she developed and pioneered are now studied and applied in conflict zones all over the world.
Many of these protocols and procedures do not require medical assistance as they are specifically designed to be self-applied. That makes them extremely valuable if the medical system cannot be depended on, like during long term blackouts.
You can find some of these methods below! As you read them, you can easily understand why they are so useful and why every household and family should have them close by. She co-authored the book with Dr Rodrigo Alterio and Claude Davis.
Here’s just a small glimpse of what you’ll find in
The Home Doctor: Practical Medicine for Every Household: Home Remedies
This book is a unique guide for the layman that you can use when help is not on the way or to manage common ailments that don’t require seeing a doctor.
Here are just some of the things you’ll find inside the Home Doctor:
- The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make in a Blackout
- What Happens When You Take Expired Medications
- The Only 4 Antibiotics People Should Stockpile
- The Best Natural Painkiller That Grows in Your Own Backyard
- An Ingenious Way to Stockpile Prescription Medicines, Including Insulin
- What Happens if You Take the Wrong Probiotics
- A Simple “At-Home” Method for the Flu and Other Respiratory Issues
- A Step-by-Step Approach to Deal With Almost Every Skin Injury and Condition: Home Remedies
- The 1-Minute Stretch That Relieves Most Back and Neck Pains: Home Remedies
- How to Perform a Complete Breast Exam at Home: Home Remedies
- How to Use Leeches Medicinally Just Like Folks 100 Years Ago
- An Ingenious Eggshell Remedy and 25 Others Made from Things People Usually Throw Away
- How to Take Care of Toothaches and Mouth Infections When You Can’t Visit a Dentist: Home Remedies
- How to Remove an Ingrown Nail: Home Remedies
- Why You Should Always Keep a Stick of Gum Close by if Your Ears Start to Hurt
- Are Your Migraines Hiding Something More Serious?
- How to Deal with Injuries Caused During Social Unrest
- What Doctors Do to Keep Their Immunity High
- How to Use Salt and Oil for Tooth and Gum Decay: Home Remedies
- The 10 Most Sought-After Bartering Items in Venezuela
- A Before-Bed Recipe to Sleep Like a Baby Again
- 40 Interesting Home Reliefs from Our Grandparents That Could Help You: Home Remedies
- The Antibiotic Plant That Saved Venezuela
- Cabbage Wraps for Inflammation
- Why You Should Always Keep Some Listerine in Your Medicine Cabinet
In this book, you will also get-
- 10 Medical Supplies You Need to Have in Your House
- How to Recognize a Heart Attack and What to Do Next: Home Remedies
- How to Quickly Recognize a Stroke and The First Thing YOU MUST DO IMMEDIATELY Afterward: Home Remedies
You may also like-
- Lose weight without exercising and dieting
- Natural teeth whitener
- EMF Defense Pendant Necklace
- Home remedies
Some of the links contained in this article may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This may help us to maintain this website to provide you more information about the various health topics and remedies and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the details shared above. Individual results may vary.